Friends

Friday, July 22, 2011

Indian bureaucracy

I did not get visa due to Indian bureaucracy .... was a comment i heard over the phone when i was asking one of my know person from the Netherlands....

is his statement correct ?

I had to take a neutral stand here to judge on this, while recollecting how people behave in and around me, i immediately recollected one of my colleague telling me don't ask this to me .. this is not my work...

Even if there is a garbage lying no one is going to remove it unless a person who is assigned this task is there to remove it.... this reminds me of an incident i saw it in television, in a private channel there was a telecast of new film launch function for which Jackie Chan famous Hollywood actor was invited. When he was coming along with the other people to the venue there was some waste paper on the floor, he immediately walked towards the paper and dropped it in to the dustbin. This happened when all the politicians, actors, actress, media and most important million of people where watching it from all parts of the country.

What did this incident impact us and me, we had talked about this for few days and i write it on a blog but i still am not following it so we know where we are.....

No comments: